Fremantle Campus | Building ND17
Booking a Group Study Room:
1. Using the arrows, select the date that you would like to book a room. Bookings can be made up to two weeks in advance.
2. Select your start time by clicking on a green square in your chosen room.
3. In the grey box, select your finish time from the drop down menu. You can select up to a maximum of TWO HOURS or FOUR 1/2 hour time slots per day.
4. Once you have selected your time slots, enter in the required information and Submit Your Booking
5. On the day of your booking, please proceed to the room at the scheduled time.
If you are more than FIFTEEN minutes late, library staff reserve the right to cancel your booking.
Study rooms are for group use only.
|St Teresa's Library
Due to increasing concerns about Covid-19 and the need to follow social distancing guidelines, from Monday 30th March all group study rooms will be used for individuals only, for online collaboration. This change will continue until further notice.
Groups are encouraged to work in the open Library area, or to meet online.