1. Using the arrows, select the date that you would like to book a room. Bookings can be made up to two weeks in advance.
2. Select your start time by clicking on a green square in your chosen room.
3. In the grey box, select your finish timefrom the drop down menu. You can select up to a maximum of TWO HOURS orFOUR 1/2 hour time slots per day.
4. Once you have selected your time slots, enter in the required information and Submit Your Booking
5. On the day of your booking, please proceed to the room at the scheduled time.
If you are more than FIFTEEN minutes late, library staff reserve the right to cancel your booking.
Craven Law Library
Due to the continued need to follow physical distancing guidelines, all group study rooms are to be used for pairs only. This change will continue until further notice.
Larger groups are encouraged to work in the open Library area while maintaining 1.5m physical distancing, or to meet online.