Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Researcher Development: Research impact and metrics for research or publication Online
An introduction to measuring and optimising research impact.
This session will better equip you to:
- Understand what research impact is and what key measures represent
- Use tools like Scopus and Google Scholar to support impactful activities, including introducing some of their key bibliometrics
- Evaluate ways to measure and assess the impact of your research another others', including the relative impacts of authors, journals, articles and alternative assessment metrics ('altmetrics').
- Use newer, free online academic search engines and bibliographic databases and their metrics in your research
This event will be held online.
To ensure you attend the workshop at the correct time, please check that the Time Zone shown in the green box below reflects your location.
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
Related LibGuide: Research by Jackie Stevens
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)
- St Benedict's Library - Sydney
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Researcher Development