Research Office Workshop - Submitting a Successful Grant Application ARC/NHMRC and All Other Schemes- UNDA Procedures Online
NOTE: This is a live national session, please check your local time below:
WA (AWST): 12:00pm -1:00pm
SYD (AEST): 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Research Development
This session will develop an understanding of the Research Office Grants team’s supports, functions, grant approval and application submission processes.
This session will cover:
- ARC/NHMRC - Technical Requirements
- ARC/NHMRC - Internal Process
- ARC/NHMRC - Specific Support from the Faculty
- ARC/NHMRC - Specific Support from the Research Office Grants Team
- ARC- CI/PI Certifications
- All Other Schemes - Internal process
- All Other Schemes - Specific Support from the Faculty
- All Other Schemes - Specific Support from the Research Office Grants Team
- Who to Ask for Help?
Presented by: Irina Segers (Research Grants Manager) and Clare Johnson (Research Grants Adviser)
Please register for this workshop using your Notre Dame email address. A reminder email containing a Zoom link will be sent to you 2 days prior to the workshop.
If you have any questions, please contact Research Office Grants team at email@example.com
- Thursday, March 23, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.