Advancement Unit – Philanthropy & Research Funding Online
NOTE: This is a live national session, please check your local time below:
WA (AWST): 12:00pm - 1:00pm
SYD (AEST): 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Research Development
This session will develop an understanding of the Advancement team’s function in assisting Faculties to engage with and navigate Advancement Unit supports.
This session will cover:
- What is Advancement?
- Philanthropy vs Fundraising
- Philanthropy & Research
- How to work with Advancement
- Principal Gift Philanthropy 101
- Research & Advancement: Myths debunked
Presented by Mr Byron Barnes (Chief Advancement Officer) and Ms Robyn Bartlett (Major Gifts Manager).
Please register for this workshop using your Notre Dame email address. A reminder email containing a Zoom link will be sent to you 2 days prior to the workshop.
If you have any questions, please contact Research Office Grants team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, November 28, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.