SAGE Research Methods: for STEM research Online
Presented by Tina Argyros from SAGE Publishing
This presentation is aimed at researchers, academic staff and librarians, to help build their knowledge and skills around using SAGE Research Methods (SRM).
SRM is a portal containing thousands of resources dedicated to research methods : eBooks, cases, datasets, video clips. It supports all stages of the research process, from:
- writing a research question
- conducting a literature review
- choosing the best research methods
- analysing data
- writing up your results and thinking about publication.
Related LibGuide: Research by Jackie Stevens
- Thursday, October 7, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:15am
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.