Researcher Development: Introduction to EndNote (Mac)
This session will provide a thorough introduction to EndNote for Researchers using Mac devices and will include the following:
- Creating an EndNote library
- Adding references manually or by direct export from databases
- Organising references in your library
- Using EndNote to store information by attaching files or pdfs
- Inserting and editing citations in a Word document
- Formatting a bibliography/reference list in a chosen style
- Getting help with EndNote
Online only. Register below with your Notre Dame email address to receive the Zoom link.
The workshop will demonstrate using the Mac version of the software - please note it will not be possible to consider Windows options during the class. If you are using a Windows device, see the calendar for EndNote Introduction for Windows sessions.
To ensure you attend the workshop at the correct time, please check that the Time Zone shown in the green box below reflects your location.
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Jackie Stevens
- Monday, March 15, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)