Researcher Development: Strategic Publishing
NSW 12.00-1.00pm AEST
WA 10.00-11.00am AWST
Publishing your work is a multi-layered process. This workshop will introduce you to different elements involved in getting published, including how to select an appropriate journal in which to publish, and managing your impact.
- Identify journals in your discipline or area of research
- Determine useful metrics for journals and authors
- Become aware of predatory publishers and low impact journal titles
- Develop an understanding of open access publishing and the associated costs
- Consider options for publishing data
Online: streamed via Zoom. The Zoom link will be sent to you 1 day prior to the start of the session in the reminder email.
Please confirm your place using your Notre Dame email address, and by clicking the Register button below
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
Related LibGuide: Research by Jackie Stevens
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle