Researcher Development: Introduction to EndNote (Windows)
This session will provide a thorough introduction to EndNote for Researchers using Windows devices and will include the following:
- Creating an EndNote library
- Adding references manually or by direct export from databases
- Organising references in your library
- Using EndNote to store information by attaching files or pdfs
- Inserting and editing citations in a Word document
- Formatting a bibliography/reference list in a chosen style
- Getting help with EndNote
Online: streamed via Zoom. The Zoom link will be sent to you 1 day prior to the start of the session in the reminder email.
Please confirm your place using your Notre Dame email address, and by clicking the Register button below.
The workshop will demonstrate using the Windows version of the software - please note it will not be possible to consider Mac options during the class. Please see the calendar for EndNote Introduction for Macs.
To ensure you attend the workshop at the correct time, please check that the Time Zone shown in the green box below reflects your location.
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)