Researcher Development: Introduction to EndNote (Mac)
NSW 12.30-2.00pm AEST
WA 10.30-12.00am AWST
This session will provide a thorough introduction to EndNote for Researchers using Mac devices and will include the following:
- Creating an EndNote library
- Adding references manually or by direct export from databases
- Organising references in your library
- Using EndNote to store information by attaching files or pdfs
- Inserting and editing citations in a Word document
- Formatting a bibliography/reference list in a chosen style
- Getting help with EndNote
Online only. Please register below with your Notre Dame email address to receive the Zoom link.
The workshop will demonstrate using the Mac version of the software - please note it will not be possible to consider Windows options during the class. Please see the calendar for EndNote Introduction for Windows.
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Jackie Stevens
- Monday, August 17, 2020
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Online (AWST)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle