Researcher Development: Managing Your Researcher Profile
This hands-on workshop will give you insights into how to build and manage an online profile to enhance the reach of your research:
- Determine how and where to develop your online researcher profile
- Understand the different researcher IDs available
- Choose the most appropriate ID for your needs
- Understand how to set up and manage your IDs (including the opportunity to set up or edit your ORCID account during the session)
- Understand the value of researcher IDs for measuring impact - using both traditional and alternative metrics - and promoting research
Online workshop. Please register using the button below and you will be sent the Collaborate session link.
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
- Monday, May 25, 2020
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm