Researcher Development: Library Resources and Effective Searching
This Library Resources and Effective Searching workshop is for postgraduates and researchers who have just started at Notre Dame or recently returned to study and are looking to refresh their library skills.
In this session:
- Find out how to use our resources efficiently
- Select, locate and search appropriate databases for your field
- Tips to help you capture and store information and resources
- Find out how citation management tools can help you keep track of your references
- Investigate services and facilities available for Researchers
Fremantle: St Teresa’s Library ND17/110. Please confirm your place by clicking the Register button below.
Broome & Sydney: streamed via Collaborate Ultra. Please contact Jackie Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org from your Notre Dame email address to have the link sent to you at least 1 hour prior to the start of the session.
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Silent Study Room (ND17/110)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle