Researcher Development: Advanced Research Skills
This session builds on the Research Skills workshop, and is suitable for postgraduates and researchers who are looking to develop sophisticated search strategies, and more efficient information management skills:
- Select, locate and search appropriate databases to find relevant resources
- Utilise advanced search techniques for literature and systematic reviews information
- Use additional features of databases such as alerting services
- Capture and store the information retrieved
Fremantle: St Teresa’s Library ND17/106. Please confirm your place by clicking the Register button below.
Broome & Sydney: streamed via Collaborate Ultra. Please contact Jackie Stevens email@example.com from your Notre Dame email address to have the link sent to you at least 1 hour prior to the start of the session.
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- FRE-ND17/106 (Training Room)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle
This workshop will be streamed live to Broome and Sydney via BlackBoard Collaborate Ultra. To have the Collaborate link sent to you, please register with your Notre Dame email address.