Researcher Development: Research Skills
This Research Skills workshop is for postgraduates who have recently returned to study, and academic researchers who are looking to update their library skills.
- Learn strategies to enhance efficient searching across the Notre Dame resources and collections
- Select, locate and search appropriate databases for your field
- Investigate services and facilities available for researchers
- Learn hints and tips to help you capture, manage and store information and resources
- See a demonstration of citation management tools
Fremantle: St Teresa’s Library ND17/106. Please confirm your place by clicking the Register button below.
Broome & Sydney: streamed via BlackBoard Collaborate Ultra. Please contact Jackie Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org from your Notre Dame email address to have the link emailed to you at least 1 hour prior to the start of the session.
You may also be interested in the follow up workshop: Advanced Research Skills. Please see the Library Calendar for details.
Researcher Development workshop series
The University Library offers a range of free workshops and seminars to help develop skills and strategies for researchers and academic staff. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you wish. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
- Monday, August 19, 2019 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- FRE-ND17/106 (Training Room)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle