Researcher Development: Introduction to EndNote
This session will provide a thorough introduction to EndNote for Researchers on Windows devices and will include the following:
- Creating an EndNote library
- Adding references manually or by direct export from databases
- Organising references in your library
- Using EndNote to store information by attaching files or pdfs
- Inserting and editing citations in a Word document
- Formatting a bibliography/reference list in a chosen style
- Getting help with EndNote
You may bring your own device to the workshop, however please ensure you have WiFi set up, and EndNote X8 or X9 installed before the workshop begins. For EndNote set up/upgrade see instructions here; for WiFi set up see here or speak to Student IT in St Teresa's Library.
The workshop will demonstrate using the Windows version of the software - please note it will not be possible to consider Mac options during the class.
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- FRE-ND17/106 (Training Room)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle