Researcher Development: Metrics and Impact
Research/publication metrics may indicate your research performance and demonstrate attention to your research. In this workshop you will find out how you might increase the reach of your work and measure your research impact.
- Finding metrics, including evaluating journal quality and book metrics
- Online attention and altmetrics (alternative metrics)
- How to boost your metrics and impact
- How to use citation metrics to assess impact
Fremantle: St Teresa’s Library ND17/106. Please confirm your place by clicking the Register button below.
Broome & Sydney: via BlackBoard Collaborate Ultra. To have the Collaborate link sent to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org using your Notre Dame email address o have the link sent to you at least 1 hour before the session starts.
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- FRE-ND17/106 (Training Room)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle