Researcher Development: Literature Reviews
This workshop will focus on overarching principles of writing literature reviews, and approaches and processes for keeping track of your sources.
- Types of Literature Review – an overview
- Suggested approaches
- Review of search techniques (specific to lit reviews)
- Keeping track – capturing and storing information and resources
Fremantle: St Teresa’s Library ND17/106. Please confirm your place by clicking the Register button below.
Broome & Sydney: streamed via Collaborate Ultra. Please contact Jackie Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org from your Notre Dame email address to have the link sent to you at least 1 hour before the session starts.
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- FRE-ND17/106 (Training Room)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle