Researcher Development: Library Skills
This Library Skills workshop is for postgraduates and researchers who have recently returned to study, and are looking to update their library skills.
In this session:
- Find out how to use our resources efficiently
- Select, locate and search appropriate databases for your field
- Tips to help you capture and store information and resources
- Find out how citation management tools can help you keep track of your references
- Investigate services and facilities available for Researchers
Fremantle: St Teresa’s Library ND17/106. Please confirm your place by clicking the Register button below.
Broome & Sydney: streamed via Collaborate Ultra. Please contact Jackie Stevens email@example.com from your Notre Dame email address at least 1 hour before the session starts.
Researcher Development classes
The University Library offers a range of free workshops to help develop skills and strategies for researchers. You may attend as many of our research skills (including referencing), publishing and research management sessions as you like. Sessions are added or updated often, so do check the Library Classes calendar regularly.
- Thursday, February 21, 2019
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- FRE-ND17/106 (Training Room)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle