The Open Access Advantage: Widen the influence and readership of your work
It's Open Access Week!
Open Access (OA) continues to offer transformative change in traditional scholarly research that is moving us toward an open future. From research development to scholarly output, creating a more transparent end-to-end process allows unfettered sharing, inclusion and collaboration. To support researchers in understanding and taking up OA initiatives, the University Library and Research Office will co-present at this seminar on the Open Access Advantage.
• What is Open Access?
• What are the benefits of Open Access?
• Open access funding mandates – what are they and who is responsible for compliance?
• Open access, copyright and publishers
• Notre Dame open access repository and how it works
The session will allow for researchers and interested parties to participate either in person or online.
Fremantle: Research Hub Seminar Room ND50/101. Please register your place below.
Broome: streamed via Collaborate Ultra. Please contact Jackie Stevens Jackie.email@example.com for the link at least 1 hour prior to the start of the session
Sydney: streamed via Collaborate Ultra. Please contact Kai Cheng firstname.lastname@example.org for the link at least 1 hour prior to the start of the session
- Thursday, October 25, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- FRE-ND50/101 (Research Hub Seminar Room)
- Fremantle Campus