Researcher Development: Strategic Publishing
Publishing your work is a multi-layered process. This workshop will introduce you to different elements involved in getting published, including how to select an appropriate journal in which to publish, and managing your impact.
- Identify journals in your discipline or area of research
- Determine useful metrics for journals and authors
- Become aware of predatory publishers and low impact journal titles
- Develop an understanding of open access publishing and the associated costs
- Understand the value of researcher IDs for measuring impact and promoting research
- Consider options for publishing data
- Thursday, April 19, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- FRE-ND17/106 (Training Room)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle
Registration has closed.