Referencing Skills: Refworks - managing your references
Refworks is an online reference management tool that will help you easily gather, manage, store and share all types of information.
This workshop will show you how to:
- Create a Refworks account
- To navigate Refworks and import your search results from Summon and other databases
- How to organise and structure your reference list.
Registrations are not required. Please turn up on the day.
- Thursday, April 19, 2018
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- SYD-NDS6/113 (Library Computer Lab)
- St Benedict's Library - Sydney
St Teresa's Library | Fremantle Campus
Phone: +61 8 9433 0706