Referencing Skills: Mechanics of referencing APA and Chicago
This workshop will focus on how to locate the referencing guides on the library homepage.
- Discuss what is APA referencing and how to use it in an assignment.
- Discuss Chicago referencing and when and how it is used, and how to footnote, using Chicago style referencing
- How to compile a bibliography and reference list.
- Thursday, March 22, 2018
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- SYD-NDS6/113 (Library Computer Lab)
- St Benedict's Library - Sydney