Approaching Assessment Tasks
This workshop focuses on providing students with the strategies and familiarity with University level assessment tasks. Bring along your reading lists and assignment details, and we'll show you how to:
- Dissect questions, Identify Key words and Phrases
- Use Summon to find a range of resources.
- Understand the Marking Rubric
- Write in an Academic Style
Registrations are not required. Please come along on the day.
- Thursday, March 15, 2018
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- SYD-NDS6/113 (Library Computer Lab)
- St Benedict's Library - Sydney
St Teresa's Library | Fremantle Campus
Phone: +61 8 9433 0706