Researcher Development: Advanced EndNote
To participate in this workshop, it is preferable that you have previously attended the EndNote Introduction session or have a reasonable working knowledge of EndNote.
At the beginning of 2017, EndNote was updated to version X8 across the University. This session will provide advice on how to get the best out of EndNote X8*.
- Advanced use of the EndNote interface
- Managing groups
- Indexing and searching within your EndNote Library
- Attachment import and management (PDFs, figures, tables)
- Working with large documents
You may bring your own device to the workshop, however please ensure you have wifi set up correctly, and either X7 or X8 installed before the workshop begins. For X8 setup/upgrade see instructions here. The workshop will demonstrate using the Windows version of the software - please note it will not be possible to consider Mac options during the class.
*For X7 users, much of the information will still apply.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Jackie Stevens
- Monday, November 27, 2017
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- FRE-ND17/106 (Training Room)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle