Open Access: Open to Engagement
An International Open Access Week Event, this session is designed to be an introduction to concepts and practices in open access publishing.
Researchers increasingly need to be aware of directions in open access and what to consider when assessing funding requirements, publishing options, and engagement with government and industry.
This presentation will cover the following topics:
- Definition of Open Access
- Why Open Access?
- Open Access funding mandates and publishing
- Notre Dame and Open Access for engagement
- Open Access and copyright
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- FRE-ND17/106 (Training Room)
- Fremantle Campus
- Researcher Development