Researcher Development: Literature Reviews
This workshop will not teach you how to write your Lit Review, but will center on overarching principles, approaches and processes for keeping track of your sources.
- Types of Literature Review – an overview
- Suggested approaches
- Review of search techniques (specific to lit reviews)
- Keeping track – capturing and storing information and resources
If you register and find you cannot attend the event, please return to this site and cancel your registration so others may attend.
- Thursday, March 23, 2017
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- FRE-ND17/106 (Training Room)
- St Teresa's Library - Fremantle
- Researcher Development